- Wrote and designed 2021 Forest of Reading Advertising in Audience-Specific Magazines – Version 1 + Version 2
Email Newsletters + Marketing
- Wrote customer-only monthly newsletters for the Forest of Reading program, Canada’s largest recreational reading program. Maintained an average open rate of 39% and an average click rate of 11%.
- Improved and revamped renewal notices for membership program, which have an average open rate of 53% and an average click rate of 43%
- Wrote press release for “Three Recipients of the 2021 OLA Library Architectural and Design Transformation Award Announced” (July 14, 2021). Picked up by industry media, such as Canadian Architect, and local news such as CTV News Windsor and Windsor Star
- Wrote press release for “A Mind Spread Out on the Ground Voted as the 2020 Forest of Reading® Evergreen Award™ Winner” (October 22, 2020). Picked up by CBC Books
- Wrote and announced the Forest of Reading Award Announcement Partnership with CBC Books and Curio (June 2020)
- Wrote and created a Publisher Toolkit to help promote the virtual Forest of Reading Awards through Canadian publishers such as Scholastic Canada, Dundurn, and Penguin Teen Canada (May 2021)
- Led communications during the COVID-19, collaborating with staff remotely in developing and writing business continuity messages, maintaining webpages and resources for membership through the lockdown and developing a crisis communications plan.
- Emails to members specifically for COVID-19 updates resulted in an open rate of 55% and a click rate of 13% – COVID-19 Email Update #1 + COVID-19 Email Update #2
- Wrote and created Out of Home Ad and wrote and produced Call to Action Video for the I Read Canadian Fund
- Hit fundraising goal for the I Read Canadian Fund and ROAS of 400% in less than 4 weeks with an integrated marketing plan with out of home advertising and call to action video.